Astar integration error in new project

bbjones

Spun up a new project last week with astarpathfinding, all working fine.

Today I went to add the Behaviour Designer stuff and one method call has several compiler errors. I believe all my BD integration packages are from May.

Code:
Assets\Behavior Designer Movement\Integrations\Astar Pathfinding Project\Tasks\Search.cs(81,133): error CS1503: Argument 5: cannot convert from 'UnityEngine.Collider[]' to 'UnityEngine.GameObject'

1667603041829.png

Are you running the latest version? For me line 81 is a }. The only line that looks related to your error is:

Code:
overlapColliders = new Collider[maxCollisionCount];

But I don't know why that would be occuring because overlapColliders is a Collider[].

Are you running the latest version? For me line 81 is a }. The only line that looks related to your error is:

Code:
overlapColliders = new Collider[maxCollisionCount];

But I don't know why that would be occuring because overlapColliders is a Collider[].
Went and got all the integrations again and things cleared up. Hard to tell what's the latest sometimes.

Also to note it's a PITA trying to get integrations for multiple invoice numbers. Once you enter one invoice number, you can't go back to enter another. If you do there is no input for the invoice number. I had to close the browser for each different invoice number (tactical/formations/movement). Using Firefox.
1667656064001.png

Thanks for the feedback, I'll let our web developer know.

I just tested a Movement Pack integration number and it correctly listed the A* integration.