AI Agents don't die

I'm stuck on this. My AI agents don't die (They have been working fine all the time, this is just something new that I don't know how to solve it).
Health in the Attribute Manager drops to 0 and even I hear the sound when they are suppose to die on the death audio on the inspector's Character Health.
Ondeath event handler (on my code) doesn't fire either. Respawn component is like always, with the character respawner on "Start Location".

The strange is that it happens in all the scenes and in all the NPCs..... I've been doing lot¡s of tests but I don't find a solution. Any idea what may going on?

Thanks

EDIT: Solved. I had to restore the proyect from the cloud and now it's working fine again. I couldn't find any solution in the last 24 hours. It's quite wired.

Last edited:
Did you add the Die/Ragdoll ability and have them towards the top of the ability list? You can debug if the OnDeath event is actually sent by placing a breakpoint within Health.Damage.

I had the same problem, my character don't die when my character's health is zero, and AI didn't detect my character either.微信图片_20200423111433.png