Agility Pack Setup

GearedGeek

I have 2 questions. I have added the agility pack and trying to add the hang to my existing character before the agility pack was released. I have added the abilities; Hang, Ledge Strafe and Movement Type of Free look as well the states.

1) I have the hang / Ledge Strafe working just fine but the character will not climb up like in the demo.

2) While in first person view the camera can rotate all the way around but the demo that doesn't happen. Is there a setting I have missed to limit that rotation?

EDIT:
With 2) I forgot to add the Free look states to the Camera. After that the limit of the looking in first person view is working correctly but I have noticed that the arms are not showing.

Last edited:
As a test if you take the included Nolan and place him into your scene does it work? If it doesn't then you'll need to adjust the min and max start position (while using the draw debug line field) to cover the hang objects that you have setup.

I have copy/pasted Nolan from the demo scene into my scene and he doesn't climb up. I have copy/pasted the same hang game objects from the demo into my scene.

I have also adjusted those settings and still nothing is happening.

Last edited:
Can you send me a repro scene via PM so I can take a look at your scene?