Ability use glitches if activated multiple times without Use Rate

Haytam95

1. Character controller variant: UCC
2. Unity version: 2019.2.12f1
3. Bug description: All started in this post where i asked some questions about Animators. The use ability (thinking about the body or other melee components) doesn't have an Use Rate for each Animator Audio States, so if you have animations with different length (or just one animation without setting use rate) the ability Animator will glitch.

4. Steps to reproduce: In the Demo Scene, body item just disable Animator Audio States (leave only "2") and attempt to attack multiple times. Here is a gif:

(i'm clicking attack button all the time)

5. The full error message: No error message, Use ability will just glitch. Maybe we could make ability unusable until animator finish event is called or set Use Rate for each Animator Audio State? I understand that maybe for combos it wouldn't be practical, so maybe this could be activated/deactivated by some kind of flag (Just dropping ideas)

The body animator is setup so that it expects to transition from one use state to another one. If you remove one of the use states within the Animator Audio State you'll also need to modify the animator so it can transition again to that same state.