Recent content by Zarathustra

1. Z

Tree suddenly empty

Unfortunately, the removal of the duplicated variable cleared the error, but the BT was still empty. For now it did'nt happen again. Maybe just a problem with the binary serialization which i used at first. I hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, and i definitely know why, I let you know.
  2. Z

Tree suddenly empty

Thanks for your fast reply, I tried, but unfortunately i can not reproduce it. Maybe it happened because i copied a task with a shared variable. I also tried to export it with json serialization and got the following json string: JSONSerialization...
  3. Z

Tree suddenly empty

If it helps, i get the following exception. Looks like it stored e second creation of a Shared Variable or something like that. ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: attackedBranch System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key...
  4. Z

Tree suddenly empty

After editing an external tree, suddenly copying Tree-Elements was not possible anymore and after reopening, the tree was empty. Is there any possibility to make it work again? Is it a known Bug?