Recent content by xxchester

1. X

Behavior trees don't start for WebGL build

Oh sorry about that, I didn't think about it. Ah okay, I didn't realize WebGl doesn't support async loading but that would explain it. Thanks for looking into this for me and finding the root cause.
  2. X

I'm able to reproduce it with a very simple project. In this project, when you are playing hit the #1 key on your keyboard to toggle the game object on and off. There are 2 error log statements, 1 stating that it is changing the activity of the object (not part of the behavior tree) and 2 it...
  3. X

:cry: Thanks for fixing the c# error, however the original issue still remains. I'm not sure what to do, the behavior tree's all load and run in non-webgl builds.
  4. X

Thanks for your response. I downloaded the source and imported it after removing the dlls for the runtime. However, when I start my game now I am facing these errors: Any idea's how to fix this?
  5. X

Hmm, I have a link.xml file like this: <linker> <assembly fullname="BehaviorDesigner.Runtime" preserve="all" /> </linker> But I still get the same result. I should also mention, the stripping is set to Minimal as Disabled is not an option. It's so weird, the whole game works other than the...
  6. X

Hello, I have a really strange problem where my behavior trees are not loading for a WebGL build. I've spent a few days on this now and cannot get it to work on WebGL. Windows/Linux/Osx all work though. When I load my scene, I load a pool enemies via this code: GameObject enemyGO =...
  7. X

Behavior tree restarts when disabling it

Hmm after a restart of Unity it is working now.....very strange. Thanks regardless.
  8. X

Unfortunately that was my latest attempt and the tree still restarts :( .
  9. X

Hello, I am trying to stop a behavior tree from executing once the enemy is dead. I have tried to set the behavior to false via tree.enabled = false and also tried the tree.DisableBehavior() API with and without the pause flag. They all just restart my tree and I cannot figure out why. I don't...
  10. X

Abort sub-tree

Hello, I see that there is a "Stop Behavior Tree" action which does exactly what I need but it aborts the whole tree, not just the sub-tree that is calling it. What is the best way to get around this? I have changed my sub-tree like this adding aborts(which only returns failure) everywhere which...
  11. X

Variable Synchronizer not syncing game object fields

Bingo that was it, I was assigning the variable directly, not the value property. Strange that this is allowed when it breaks it. Regardless, thanks for your support and great tool!
  12. X

Forgive me, I've read that variables section a few times and couldn't (and can't) get it to work for me, specifically the section about accessing variables from outside a Task object. I can see the variables being set in the behavior designer's Inspector when I click on my action, but I cannot...
  13. X

I have 2 variables setup in my behavior tree, isTireScreeching and isBraking: On my action I can see both of these fields getting updated when the action is running. However in my external mono behaviors while trying to access them, the value is always false via the tree lookup: bool isBraking...