Recent content by wzxinchen

1. W

Saving the running state of a behavior tree

I currently want to implement the function of saving and reading archives, because the behavior tree plugin does not support it, so I can't implement this function at the game level. Indeed, I can achieve the same effect by adding a few more nodes to the behavior tree, but this will make the...
  2. W

Saving the running state of a behavior tree

I want to save the running state of a behavior tree, for example, save the running state as a json string, and then I hope that I can restore this string directly to put the behavior tree in a certain running state. Used to save and read the game. How to achieve?
  3. W

How to integration with some package?

Oh my god, you provider a unitpackage file, but the downloaded file is tar
  4. W

How to integration with some package?

https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/cinemachine/ I have read this link many times. The imported package has been downloaded, but the package is in tar format. Unity official documents explain that Unity can only import tgz format. How do I import...
  5. W

Sleep on the bed

I want the character to sleep on the bed, how should I achieve it (ignore the camera)?
  6. W

Some questions

Sometimes I can go up the stairs, sometimes I can't. The radius of the collision body is 0.3. I have tested the Max Step Height from 0.3 to 0.5, and in various situations, I can't go up the stairs normally. I found this model on the Internet. It was normal at the beginning. After I deleted...
  7. W

Integrate with makehuman

It should be MakeHuman's problem, I changed the character generator and it was normal
  8. W

Integrate with makehuman

I double check your demo, I found that your demo’s legs are also bent, but your demo is not like a thief. I took a closer look. It should be caused by the swinging of both arms while walking. I can’t switch to the third person now and I can’t take a screenshot.
  9. W

Integrate with makehuman

I have generated a character and integrated the actions. But the problem now: 1. If I choose the first person, the camera will be on the bottom of my feet when running. 2. If I choose the third person, the model will walk like a thief after running This is the screenshot when it is not...
  10. W

Integrate with Gaia2

I created a Gaia terrain, including ocean and person controllers (I just checked that option), and I switched the Gaia terrain layer to Terrain. The problem now is that when I first enter the game, the character will directly fall into the water (but in fact the character itself is not...
  11. W

Integrate with ISRTSCamera

I think you can publish a book that explains this plug-in in detail. At the moment, your documentation looks too brief
  12. W

Thank you for your reply, I will contact you if necessary
  13. W

Reinstalled the package and entered the debugging state. After forcibly updating the Input Manager, it was normal
  14. W

By modifying SolidObjectLayers to Terrain, I successfully integrated initially and realized the role of walking on the map. The problem now is, I ran your demo and found that in the first person, mouse events are invalid (for example, shooting), and switching perspective (v key) is also invalid
  15. W

Another problem, not serious, I did not connect the joystick, but the joystick was actually detected and automatically switched to the joystick mode