Recent content by wistyuki

1. wistyuki

Rewired Integration with UCC v3 - Instructions missing a step

The instructions should say you need to pull the input child object into here after replacing the input component. Save someone else an hour's trouble.
  2. wistyuki

UCC + UIS issue

Got it, thank you. Somehow the item view for my inventory monitor was unassigned, I thought I already checked that. I appreciate your advice. Still don't equip body, but that seems to be unrelated now.
  3. wistyuki

UCC + UIS issue

I'm showing this error when trying to pick up items. I'm also being prevented from equipping items already in my inventory. Forgive me if this is discussed elsewhere, I have not been able to find anything on this error. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an...
  4. wistyuki

Problems setting up a Deathmatch scene with the UCC PUN integration

I've been struggling with this for a couple weeks, if you figure it out please let me know! And I will do the same.. I was hoping it would be just a few changes in the code maybe to get it working as we wanted to mostly just use these two to get a steam demo up ?
  5. wistyuki

PUN + swim?

No, I have not
  6. wistyuki

PUN + swim?

Is anything added or changed with the PUN components that could affect the swim add on? I ask because as soon as we set up the character with the PUN object setup he is no longer able to swim properly. For example, he cannot swim down or up, he cannot resurface, climb out of water... Also, I've...
  7. wistyuki

Disappearing items

Okay okay forget what I just said. I went and fixed my shader problem and I guess that was preventing the changes y'all suggested from executing. (the equip/unequip abilities for the unused item set categories I'm assuming, since my project JUST hit the shader keyword limit- I haven't done much...
  8. wistyuki

Disappearing items

I added equip/unequip abilities for the other item set categories when it was suggested after the first comment unfortunately. Yes, I only have the inventory item set manager component :unsure: I don't see 895 anywhere. The other errors I have in my project are shader keyword limit errors, that...
  9. wistyuki

Disappearing items

Oof I forgot to try equipping the sword and shield again with the debug logs here is the result:
  10. wistyuki

Disappearing items

Here is my item set manager after equipping a sword and shield: Here are the logs after including them in the script:
  11. wistyuki

Disappearing items

Thank you for your example. Here are the 3 full errors I am getting in order:
  12. wistyuki

Disappearing items

? He's a custom Daz character with pretty much every add on and several integration packs on him. Most things work fine apart from the new climbing pack. He's probably several gb alone unfortunately.
  13. wistyuki

Disappearing items

Yeah, I just updated the other day (Fablegimps on discord). It does reference that collection by name. And like I said, the equip item view doesn't show the item UNTIL you equip something else, then it shows, so to me it seems like it knows what to show, it just isn't updating? And yes that is...
  14. wistyuki

Disappearing items

Yes a few. Basically anything that comes with the demo Nolan