Recent content by WhippedButter

1. W

Item Attribute List

Hi Sangemdoko thank you for your time! One more question, is there limitations to the Item Definitions list in the Items Definitions Manager? ei, can I have 800 different definitions theoretically or should I stay within a certain range.
  2. W

Item Attribute List

Hi Sangemdoko, In a previous thread you made the statement that I had a lot of item attributes at https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/issue-equipping-another-item-to-a-slot-seems-to-copy-the-stats-from-the-previous-item-over.7928/ . I would like to ask if there is anything we should...
  3. W

[Issue] Equipping another item to a slot seems to copy the stats from the previous item over

Are we still in the SetItem method for this or is this placed somewhere else? EDIT: Nevermind apparently I wasn't thinking. I went ahead and slotted this code in at line 359 in the Attribute Class. No issues at the moment.
  4. W

[Issue] Equipping another item to a slot seems to copy the stats from the previous item over

Hi Sangemdoko, Thanks for getting back to me. I'll try moving these item stat attributes to the item definitions side as they are not suppose to change during runtime. I am coming across a whole new problem unfortunately and that appears to be an error in regards to an item attribute no longer...
  5. W

Hi Guys. So I'm using my own Weapon Template Shell as a Usable Item Prefab which will take in the Item Attributes from the Item Database, then send the values to my own Item List. When using Smart Exchange Drag and Drop or Equip Item Action, It looks like the item attributes start to blend...