Recent content by Verdemis

1. V

"The variable xy of XYZ doesn't exist anymore"

Ok I found out what was causing the problem... the "Restart when complete" option... when I set it to true I get the error immediately. EDIT: Ok it was not the problem. It worked only once... after stopping the play mode and restart it... I got the same error -.-
  2. V

Ok thanky our very much. I will take a closer look.
  3. V

looks like it is this line in the Patrol Task Script: public override void OnStart() { base.OnStart(); // initially move towards the closest waypoint float distance = Mathf.Infinity; float localDistance; for (int i = 0; i < waypoints.Value.Count; ++i) { //...
  4. V

And another detail.... when I start the scene the waypoints are visible in the inspector of the behavioir tree component....
  5. V

I will try to describe what I did in detail.... At first I created a new variable as a GameObjectList in Behaviour Designer Then I changed the waypoints variable in the inspector of the patrol task to use the shared variable My GameObject, which uses the behaviour tree has only 4...
  6. V

I don‘t change the scene and as far as I can tell everything is setup correctly
  7. V

Community Node Archive?

I'm new to behaviour designer but this was one of my first thoughts... if there is something like a community library
  8. V

I posted this in the wrong forum by mistake at first. So I reposted it here. Sorry. Hello everyone, I'm new to behavioir designer and I'm trying to create my first own task. I'm currently trying to alter the patrol task so the agent walks back and forth between the waypoints and not in a...