Recent content by Urishizu

1. U

Easiest way to save a TPC character and apply to a new model?

Hi, I'm curious - I have TPC for the UCC and I have a single character configured perfectly with all my weapons, settings, etc... Is there any easy way for me to save all these scripts, settings, etc... and apply them directly to a new model when I set up my next TPC? Or do I need to...
  2. U

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

How would you feel about a no-strings attached paid access to the beta where we're not allowed to ask any support questions (even if it was just a copy of the code to read)? I'm mostly interested in seeing where you stubbed in the multiplayer functionality so I could quickly build it into my...
  3. U

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

Also what you've listed above likely covers the majority of my use cases. Would you be able to offer a beta version of that code for us to check out and test?
  4. U

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

@Justin When I used the original TPC in early 2017, you had stubs throughout it to designate where networking code would need to go. I ended up building in PUN1 support for my game based on those stubs and it worked out great. I'm now using UCC (Third Person Controller, integrated it back into...