Recent content by Unbelieveable_Paul

1. U

Melee wepon

OK i fix it ,Thank you;)
  2. U

Melee wepon

Hello! I meet some promlems i set a sand worm as enemy.I set worm's layer is enemy,and i put a meleeweapon for it.When I play,i found the sand worm can't let my character hurt. i don't know how to solve it,please help me ...
  3. U

Ride

Thank you! I will try
  4. U

Ride

Hello ,dear author : I need help! i have 2 question: ①i set a mech robot in my game. I follow the steps to let the mech robot can ride. But i can't let my robot rotate,it just can move foward or backward.You can see it in the video .How to slove it...
  5. U

Interact

OK,thanks
  6. U

Interact

Hello,i need help! I set a chest in my game,and i can interact it.When the chest openning, I also want to creat a particle such as golden flash,or a gun.How should i do,need i to write some codes?
  7. U

Projectile:i can't let my bullet rotate

Thank you very much
  8. U

Projectile:i can't let my bullet rotate

question①: I can't let my bullet rotate.i set my bullet rotate speed 50,but it doesn't work question②: How do I make the bullet move like random curve,not the gravity curve
  9. U

Ability

Thank you!
  10. U

Ability

i add a dash ability ,it can play audio and animation,but i dont know where to add dash FX
  11. U

Error: Bullet collision mode is collide ,but it can through object

The bullet will pass through the object if character too close.i put my character a little far from object, then bullet works In the video,You can see Greengun bullet is collide mode,it through Bluegun bullet is random reflect,it cant through...