Recent content by Ultramarus

1. U

Problem with animation, bool won't change to false...

Thank you! And yeah, "AttackTargetCharacter task is running immediately after the animation event" then I add IEnumerator "Cooldown" and now maybe is ok...
  2. U

It is not called in the behavior tree, it is called in animation events. do I need to call it in the behavior tree, calculate the length of the animation, and call it at the end? Or check the state of the animation? Sorry I can't write during the day, I'm usually at work until the evening...
  3. U

Maybe its problem in Unity? Is there another way to do an attack with a working animation?
  4. U

All tasks completed, but the animation event does not change the parameter... I don't really understand why... If I use animation through script, then everything works...
  5. U

Same animation have problem with change bool parametr to false... Last animation frame have event with disable. This metod work when i'm not using BD, but when bd using, animation stoping on the last frame... BoxColider stay disabled, but animation bool parametr "Attack" does not changed to...
  6. U

Hello! When I set the animation using the behavior designer, it does not change the parameter at the end, in the animation in the last frame there is an event with a change in this parameter. If I do everything through a script and do not use the behavior designer, then everything works fine...