Recent content by tsujiha

1. T

OnDrawGizmos of Conditional Task set in StackedConditional is not being called

As the title suggests, I encountered an issue. When I added the following function to StackedConditional.cs, it worked as intended: public override void OnDrawGizmos() { if (conditionals == null) { return; } for (int i = 0; i < conditionals.Length; ++i) { if...
  2. T

How to Properly Create SharedVariables with Inherited Classes

I tried it, but accessing the variable fooEx declared in SharedFooEx with fooEx.Value was inconvenient because <T> is a FooBase. Please consider adding an example to the documentation to show how it is intended to be designed. Best regards.
  3. T

I use DYNAMIC VARIABLES. https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/variables/dynamic-variables/ I am creating a FooEx parameter in a variable and setting it to the property from a combo box.
  4. T

Thank you for your reply. I will provide the reproduction steps here. First, create the following classes: FooBase.cs using UnityEngine; namespace Test { public abstract class FooBase : MonoBehaviour { } } FooEx.cs using UnityEngine; namespace Test { public class FooEx ...
  5. T

Justin, thank you for your response. I am using Unity version 2022.3.12f1. Unfortunately, I haven't tested it with other versions. Even when selecting the class inherited from the combo box, the value is not set due to an error. If there is a fix available, I would like to wait for it. Thank...
  6. T

Hello, Thank you for providing such a wonderful tool. I am trying to create a SharedVariable for a class "FooEx" that inherits from the "FooBase" class, but I am encountering difficulties in achieving the intended functionality. I am following the instructions in the following article to...