Recent content by titidatiti

1. titidatiti

View only mode on gameobject which is not an instance of prefab

If I use Ctrl+D to duplicate the gameObject, the new gameObject will be treated as a simple GameObject. It's quite confusing but it's working. It's sad that I don't know how to reproduce that in a fresh project too. :cry:
  2. titidatiti

It's not a prefab variant but a simple GameObject, just like the screen capture image shows.
  3. titidatiti

I have a monster which is not an instance of prefab, but it shows to be view only mode in the Behavior Designer editor window. If I toggle the 'Allow edit of prefab instances' on, the view mode will disappear. So it seems like the normal gameObject is treated as an instance of prefab. Unity...
  4. titidatiti

The variables of prefab instance is reverted when running the scene

Thank you for reply. I tried to use external trees, but external trees bring a new problem. It's quite hard to reference variables in an external tree to the variables in the gameObject's MonoBehaviour. Now I'm solving the problem by creating a script. The script calls SetVariableValue in the...
  5. titidatiti

The variables of prefab instance is reverted when running the scene

I'm using Behavior Designer in Unity. I have an NPC prefab with a behavior tree and I use this prefab to create all the NPCs in the scene. To make the NPCs look different, I have several bool variables, such as: IsSleeping, WithHat, WithBackpacks and so on. However, when I click the run...