Recent content by timothy92

1. T

Referencing method on External Behaviour

How would I go about referencing a public method on an External Behavior? I have a script with the method I want to invoke on the same object as the Behavior tree component. Thanks
  2. T

I'm really struggling with the logic of behavior trees

Seems I wasn't understanding the Selector task properly, thanks Justin. No I am not PppyMnkyBby, I'm going to wait until I actually learn how to use the asset until I leave a review :) EDIT: Also, the bug isn't happening anymore, strange..
  3. T

I'm really struggling with the logic of behavior trees

I want the AI to seek the player if they can see them or if they are within a small range, so the player can't just get behind them to avoid being sought out by the AI. 1. How do I accomplish this? (View screenshot) 2. Is there any good resources online for understanding the logic of behavior...
  4. T

Behavior Designer 3D example?

I saw a video of one of those sample projects on YouTube but the link in the description 404'd Can you give me an updated link? I suggest updating the link in the description of that YT video too. Thanks EDIT: Found it, http://legacy.opsive.com/assets/BehaviorDesigner/samples.php
  5. T

Behavior Designer 3D example?

Justin I just bought the asset and so far I love it, thank you and good job. I do agree that you should include some more varied and in-depth examples for beginners to learn from. It's very difficult to get a grasp on how to use the asset and having some integrations to study would speed up the...