Recent content by ThunderPorpoise

1. T

How to move character with left joystick, and attack in the direction of right joystick [SOLVED]

For anyone who is wondering, I just went to the Use ability in Item Abilities under the Ultimate Character Locomotion section on Character, and switched the Start and Stop Type to Axis. I added a second input and changed the names to Mouse X and Mouse Y. Then next to the State for the Use...
  2. T

How to move character with left joystick, and attack in the direction of right joystick [SOLVED]

I'm creating a Top Down 3D game where I would like the character to move and look in the direction of the left joystick, unless and until the right joystick is moved. When the right joystick is moved, I would like the character to attack in the direction of the right joystick until you let go...
  3. T

Demo scene cannot pickup items?

And that's what I switched from too... so... hurray us!
  4. T

That solved it for me as well. Must have been something with collisions. Were you using Grabbit on your project? I know that can mess with collisions. I wonder if that was it.
  5. T

I had this same problem. I switched from another controller asset to Opsive TPC. Fresh project worked fine. Existing project did not. Wondering how I can run this down. As I really don't want to start a fresh project, with all the work I've put into this one. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
  6. T

Swords are invisible

I *JUST* ran into this. Who would have known to change the scale. Super odd. Wonder why that is.