Recent content by Theremy

1. T

TypeLoadException Error When Game gameObject Selected on the Hierarcy

Hi, I was busy with other things and now I just get back to this. So I'm not sure how to reproduce it in a fresh project, since it's not happening. I also don't know when did it start, because I rarely access Game game object. I just notice it when I integrate the Pixel Crusher's Dialogue System...
  2. T

Yep, if I remove the component, the error is gone. The error also appear if I add the Object Pool to other game object. Is it save if I remove Object Pooler completely from my project? is the any other component reference to it? because I actually have my own object pool system for spawning...
  3. T

Hi, So I got a spam of TypeLoadException error message everytime I select my Game game object on the hierarchy. I'm not sure when it started, but I just notice it when I integrate Pixel Crushers' Dialogue System saver to the project. So far, it doesn't break anything. I can build the game and...
  4. T

UnassignedReferenceException on Crafting Menu

Right! omg, didn't know it's there, lol Thanks!
  5. T

UnassignedReferenceException on Crafting Menu

Hi, I think I accidentally messed up with the grid tabs on the Crafting Menu. I tried to delete the tab because I don't want to use it on my crafting UI, but then I got the UnassignedReferenceException error with the full message as attached. Looks like I can't find a way to undo this...
  6. T

NullReferenceException on Equipment Item View Slot Container

Alright, it works! Yay, Thanks! FYI, I also manage to update the UIS to 1.1.5 in my project, and that error still appears if I don't add those lines to the script.
  7. T

NullReferenceException on Equipment Item View Slot Container

Hi, So like I said in discord channel, I get a NullReferenceException error every time I select Equipment Item View Slot Container GameObject on the hierarchy after play. I'm not sure what is wrong, maybe I accidentally delete or change something in scene but I have no clue. I attach the...
  8. T

Error when updating to v1.1.4

Got it, Thanks!
  9. T

Error when updating to v1.1.4

Hi, I keep getting this error when I update to v1.1.4. I'm not sure what caused it. Anybody have the similar issue? btw, I'm using Unity2020.2.1f1
  10. T

Question: Custom Exchange and Crafting

Yeah, thanks! now it's gone. I just realize that I have a hidden equipment UI that I forgot to delete, lol. As for the for loop, it is for getting all item info in that crafting desk inventory, so that I can add those items to the player inventory and clean up the desk inventory after that. Is...
  11. T

Thanks for the response! And yes, it runs as intended. For those who needs a similar feature, I hope this might help! Also @Sangemdoko, if there's a better way to do this, please suggest. Btw, OOT a bit, I keep getting error from the image below every time I hit Play (which currently...
  12. T

Hi, I have questions. I want to make a Slot Collection UI for a crafting (Like screenshot below). So it's supposed to work like this: I have two Inventory UI from two different inventory (Left window: Player, Right window: Crafting desk) Player need to drag the required material from the...