Recent content by The Highway Man

1. T

"OnCharacterAttachCamera" not updating look source

Okay, never mine. I found were I went wrong. I was passing in the wrong character controller.
  2. T

"OnCharacterAttachCamera" not updating look source

Hello, I’m getting the error: When instantiating the character through script, and setting it to be the character of the CameraController. I have tracked the issue down to being the “OnCharacterAttachCamera” is not executing the event on the Character GameObject, so the character’s...
  3. T

Ability Stopping

Wow, I’ve been fighting this issue for about a week now, and of course I figure it out right after starting a thread. It was StopAbility(). I had it in the AbilityStarted() after my code for highlighting, as a way to make sure the ability would end every frame. I though I had checked this...
  4. T

Ability Stopping

Wow, thank you the quick response. I have the ability giving me trouble at the bottom of the list of Character Abilities. The ability right now is just a class with the DetectObjectAbilityBase as its base, that highlights the m_DetectedObject GameObject. For some reason the...
  5. T

Ability Stopping

1. Ultimate Character Controller 2 Unity 2019.2.2 3. I believe I may have found a bug in UCC, when I use the DetectObjectAbilityBase Class with Start Type : Automatic and Stop Type : Automatic, It appears that other Abilities are not able to start when using Start Type : ButtonDown. The bug...