Recent content by tab

1. T

Emerald AI Integration

I have the exact same problem and haven't found a fix. I followed the integration instructions and checked everything. The animal runs after the player but the attack animation never plays. When it gets close to the play it just stops and stands still. Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
  2. T

Error with latest integration in first-person controller

Thanks.... How do I update, as I bought through opsive not the unity asset store so I can't just update through package manager
  3. T

Error with latest integration in first-person controller

I have the same issue - grateful if someone could help!
  4. T

URP issue - weapon not visible after switching to InvisibleShadowCastorUniversalRP

I didn't add it to the gun... it's on the perspective monitor as per the instructions on the opsive support site
  5. T

URP issue - weapon not visible after switching to InvisibleShadowCastorUniversalRP

Hi, I followed all the instructions for upgrading to URP. I switched the shader to InvisibleShadowCastorUniversalRP, (without this, the gun and fp hands were shown in pink) However, now I don't have any gun or bullet. Any ideas what I missed? (I completed the other steps which fixed the whole...