Recent content by Syphon

1. S

Version 2.2 no Installer

Thanks drock577 that worked!! Justin, before doing that I uninstalled FPC, Unity and Hub then restarted my computer (iMac) and started a new game with a fresh download and import of FPC and that did not help. I installed Unity and FPC on my MacAir and it worked fine.
  2. S

Version 2.2 no Installer

I was not worried about the errors, I assumed they were normal. I am just trying to provide as much information from my set up as possible. The Tool button is still not displaying its menu. Is there another way to access the the items it contains and/or display the Installer window?
  3. S

Version 2.2 no Installer

After the TPC asset installs I receive 265 warnings, no errors, below image. The Tools menu still doesn't work. The ThirdPersonControllerDemo runs fine. However, it does throw 40 different "Please create a button mapping within the Unity Input Manager" errors.
  4. S

Version 2.2 no Installer

The Tool menu button only blinks blue when I click on it, a menu is not displayed. In a new game I tried a fresh download of TPC, imported it and received the first image (Import Unity Package). Clicked Import, the Opsive folder and Tool menu button were imported, second image. However, the...
  5. S

Version 2.2 no Installer

When I import Version 2.2 (April 14, 2020) for Third Person Controller the Installer window is not displayed. The only things that seem to happen are the Opsive -> Installer folder is imported and the Tools menu appears. However, clicking on Tools does does nothing, so no Manager. If I click on...