Recent content by suvlimex

1. S

Improvement on Preset.Initialize ( StateSystem )

Thanks Justin, as far as I've been testing it's not a problem. I'm glad it's helpful. I'll post if I find anything else that might be helpful.
  2. S

To put it in context, I'm trying to optimize the Awake/State.Initialize performance of any character, AI or not.
  3. S

Hello everyone and a happy new year, I'm playing around with the StateSystem to see if I can improve performance somewhat, since initializing the DefaultPresets is a bit expensive sometimes. I understand that perhaps it is as optimized as possible, but here is something I have found and some...
  4. S

source code in DLL

Ready!
  5. S

source code in DLL

Please tell me if I am doing it correctly, I go here: https://opsive.com/downloads/, I enter my invoice number and it shows me this: I dont see the option to download the Shared module. I am wrong?
  6. S

source code in DLL

Hello, is it possible that the source code download has been removed? I need the ObjectPoolBase code, I enter my invoice number but I can't find the download. We are using 2.4
  7. S

Camera jitter on touch pad ( Rewired, CF2, UnityInput )

I have the feeling that they are the touchpad/trackpad (CF2 or Rewired). No touchpad on rewired, with the default settings it seems to work quite well, but the default settings contain no touch buttons and every touch it detects runs a Fire1.
  8. S

I have tried configuring all these parameters, in Smoothed, Unity Smoothed and Raw, I have also touched the "Smooth" parameters. The one that has worked best for me so far is Unity Smoothed, even though it seems that it does not affect any parameter.
  9. S

Hi Justin, this is how it works on PC, it seems to work much better. Where do I have to configure to get the same feeling in android? Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12YB2cunCR5R6kdKK5n78JVuGgb4qUALe/view?usp=sharing
  10. S

It can be seen that it is not for performance, since the jump makes it perfectly fluid
  11. S

Greetings, I am a bit desperate with this issue, I am not able to get a smooth movement with the touchpad on mobile. As you can see in the video, I'm pressing my finger on the screen very slowly so that the "lag" is noticeable. I've tried Control Freak 2, Rewired ( Video ), Unity Input and they...
  12. S

Raycast has an offset...

Hi guys, have you found a solution to this?
  13. S

Shooting accuracy problem

Hello everyone, we have the same problem and increasing Max Hit Collision doesn't work. Any news?
  14. S

Attacker GameObject is null when OnDeath is raised

Could you explain please?