Recent content by SureSight

1. S

Using Interactable in UIS With Interact in UCC

I tried to leverage the existing Message Monitor as the Interaction system does to update the 2D UI. That didn't work because it was fighting the existing implementation and created unwanted behaviour :( In the end this worked for me: 1. Duplicate UI I duplicated the "Messages" gameobject...
  2. S

Crafting Recipe List: Scrollbar doesn't scroll items

I am using the Ultimate Inventory System 1.0.6 in Unity 2019.4.8f. I have noticed in my scene that the recipe list in the left panel resizes according to the number of recipes that can be crafted. This seems correct. However, when I scroll to the bottom of the list, the pooled list items do...
  3. S

Thank you. I used the "Action" input button defined in the project input settings. Works like a charm :) However, I don't get the UI prompt from the Ultimate Character Locomotion "Interact" ability. i.e. "Press F" It appears that at this time the "Interact" ability and the...
  4. S

Disable camera and player movement when using UI

I have lifted the UI straight out of the Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Demo folder. I wired it up to the gameobjects in my scene and it works. The only issue is that the player movement and camera movement are still enabled when using the UI for...
  5. S

I am using Ultimate Character Controller 2.2.4 and Ultimate Inventory System 1.0.6. I have added the "Interact" ability to my UltimateCharacterLocomotion as shown here. However, I find that only "Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits.Interactable" responds to the "Interact" ability. The...