Crafting Recipe List: Scrollbar doesn't scroll items

SureSight

I am using the Ultimate Inventory System 1.0.6 in Unity 2019.4.8f.

I have noticed in my scene that the recipe list in the left panel resizes according to the number of recipes that can be crafted. This seems correct.
However, when I scroll to the bottom of the list, the pooled list items do not change. As such it's impossible to view/select recipes beyond the sixth list item.

This bug is also present in the Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Demo scene.

I have 2 x questions:
  1. Is there a way to fix/workaround this bug?
  2. Is it possible to disable the auto selection of crafting recipes on mouse enter? It's producing some unintended recipe selections.

CraftScrollbarBug.jpg

I just tested in my scene and the scroll works just fine. Could you upgrade to the latest version (UIS v1.0.7) make sure to also upgrade UCC to the latest and then download the integration demo again.

as for selecting the craft item on mouse hover, unfortunatly that is hard coded. The ActionButton class is our component that replaces the default Unity button. We inherit from the Selectable class which selects the component automatically on hover. We need to use Selectable to allow easy use of mouse and keyboard navigation.

A work around would be to disable the grid buttons once you click one of them. I think you can do so using a Canvas Group and toggling the Interactable property or simply cover the grid with a transparent images that blocks mouse raycast that lets clicks go through (I believe that's what we do since v1.0.7 so you should be sorted)
The way it works is that when you'll press the button the quantity picker will be opened, and that will have a transparent background that covers the entire screen blocking any raycast, when clicking that transparent background we close the quanity picker panel. It's done by this component
(We'll name it something else in v1.1 onwards):
1602834960346.png

So long story short if you upgrade everything will be sorted :)