Recent content by subliminalman

1. S

Toggling behavior on Can See Object and Cannot

I think I got it? Apologies on all of the replies, I'm still kinda stumbling my way through and hopefully my stumbles help enlighten others who have the same pain points. So this feels a bit more like what the intended way of creating a behavior tree. If there's a better practice please let me...
  2. S

Ok so I figured out why the InSight was causing flickering and that was due to an object from the observer being in line of sight so that's on me. I updated the tree to look like this and it works but it feels a bit off still in terms of best practice. Checking IsSeen three times seems a bit...
  3. S

Also here is my interpretation of what you were saying. It will not exit the Idle state unless I'm initially in the cone but once I exit it will stay stuck in the Idle state.
  4. S

So I updated to this last night before you messaged. It kinda works but it throws a lot of false failures in that while I'm in a sight area it will stutter between on and off while moving in it when I would expect it to stay true. I feel like this is also wrong, especially based on your...
  5. S

So I'm trying to wrap my head around the concepts of the Behavior Tree and some of them aren't fully sticking yet. The basic behavior I'm trying to do is to chase the player if they're within a smaller vision cone, log to the console if they're in a larger vision cone, and do nothing if in...