Recent content by STORMFATH3R

1. STORMFATH3R

Cannot build project with UCC/UIS integration

I can confirm the above work around gave me a stable build.
  2. STORMFATH3R

New Integration question

I got it! I believe I may have been neglecting to toggle between UFPS and UCC on the installer. Thanks for your help @Noveltease!
  3. STORMFATH3R

New Integration question

I tried this three times, I'm still having the same problem. It is the exact same result you were getting but, the resolution did not do anything as far as I can tell. I have the update, I followed the complete deletion each time anyway. I will update this post if I make some progress.
  4. STORMFATH3R

New Integration question

How did you fix this?
  5. STORMFATH3R

Having Trouble with UFPS integration

Thanks for the help Justin, this got me on the right track. I had to do the following steps: => Delete the "UltimateCharacterController" root folder => Clear the asset store download cache => Install from asset store => Run installation package => Run integration package Note: I tried this...
  6. STORMFATH3R

Having Trouble with UFPS integration

Hi All, I recently bought UFPS and Behavior designer as well as the addons. I'm having trouble integrating UFPS into Behavior Designer I'm getting the Errors below. It seems like the Ultimate Character Controller may contain the references I need so I might have the wrong integration package? I...