Recent content by StaticCG

1. StaticCG

Where is BehaviorDesigner integration package for UCC

Hi, I am using legacy UCC and I am trying to locate the integration package for UCC. It is not in the list of available integrations. Where can I find it?
  2. StaticCG

Issue - Broken Melee (IK Arms Break)

Really appreciate it my man!
  3. StaticCG

Issue - Broken Melee (IK Arms Break)

May I ask how you fixed it?
  4. StaticCG

Variable 'ObservedComponents' of PhotonView have not been assigned.

Update: Issue was when you run through the converter, make sure you PhotonView is clear of any empty fields!
  5. StaticCG

Update: My PhotonView field had some empty fields from conversion. Will be posting if clearing out these empty fields worked.
  6. StaticCG

Updated to v2.2.3, will report if issue still persists Can anyone let me know why this occurs?
  7. StaticCG

Using version v2.2.2 for UCC, and the Photon Add-on.
  8. StaticCG

Hey! First off thanks for taking the time to click on this thread! Been having this annoying error off and on, random things seem to fix it. I have ran every game scene and object through the PUN converter multiple times. The error is: I start a new room and like usual, the host connects...
  9. StaticCG

Melee Body Lot Of Errors

Do you have your hit collider setup under the items object
  10. StaticCG

The basics of an animation change.

Fixed it, I was just selecting an animation where there was no events. Added in a bunch of sword animations and now that I understand this is super easy and I am glad!
  11. StaticCG

The basics of an animation change.

Hello, I have my whole game setup using UCC and PUN v2 and I just want to start modifying animations. The problem is that I am confused on Animation Event Triggers. I have selected default animations and clicked events but they are blank. What am I transferring over?