Recent content by Somosky

1. S

Trying to figure out how to make a potion or a single use item.

Hi so I've created a useable potion item and I'm attempting to try to figure out how I could have a weapon equipped. Then unequip the currently held weapon then use the potion then reequip the weapon. I've searched all around and can't quite figure out how I could go about triggering the usable...
  2. S

Altering Pun 2 addon to work with Netcode for game objects.

Hi I was just wondering if this would be achievable. I have UCC V3 and would like to use Netcode for game objects with my game. I'm able to create the lobbies and the players can join the game and the player spawns etc. So on a base level it's working. However certain things like player input...
  3. S

Identifying Crit damage or damage done with damage multipler.

I currently am instantiating some pop up dame numbers when damage is done to a AI using the health component. The text is red and displays the damage. I'm trying to figure out how I would be able to distinguish if the damage that was done hit the damage modifier so I can make the text yellow to...
  4. S

Trouble switching scenes with UCC and PUN

Hi Justin the issue acutally was with the UCC Pun Addon. So it only checks when a player has joined a Room. But when switching scenes you are not joining a room. So the way I fixed this was going into the PUN "SpawnManagerBase" and adding this line of code in the Start Method after SpawnPlayer()...
  5. S

Hi Justin. I've created this short video to show you what I mean. I was incorrect stating that there were any errors. For some reason the YouTube video is showing as not available at least for me when I post it here. So if you search on YouTube Issues with Opsive UCC and PUN2 Integration...
  6. S

Also I have all the up to date assets. Pun, Pun UCC addon and UCC. I was reading on the Pun forums that perhaps even though I am loading the scene synced through Pun that perhaps either the in editor build or the built build is loading the scene before the other so the scene isn't...
  7. S

Hi I'm having a bit of a issue changing scenes with UCC and Pun. So I spawn my characters in one scene and they work fine. However when I'm done with that scene I'm trying to switch the scene for all players. It's a simple box trigger that can be entered. Upon entering it sends a message to...
  8. S

Changing a ViewID while it's in use is not possible (except setting it to 0(not being used).

So I tried this out and it definitely gets rid of the error. However when you build the game and try to have characters join to the game it deletes both the host and the second player. I'm guessing the photonview is somehow being set to the same thing for the host and the client.
  9. S

Changing a ViewID while it's in use is not possible (except setting it to 0(not being used).

Cool I'll take a look at it when I get home. I appreciate you going above and beyond to look into this for me.
  10. S

Ok I've sent a copy of the clean install project. It just has the required assets and one extra character I just downloaded from the asset store to test. Thanks.
  11. S

So I just got home. I tested this out in a clean project on 2020 LTS and 2019 LTS. The only assets installed are the ones necessary for me to test pun and the pun addon. I'm getting the same error messages in the clean installs. I even tried to redownload both the ucc and pun addon from your...
  12. S

The warning gives these two details stating here is where the issue is SpawnManagerBase cs 144 and SpawnManagerBase cs 95. I've taken both a created character and Nolan and compared the prefabs. I didn't notice anything different between the two.
  13. S

I've created a short video to show you what I'm talking about. Sometimes I'm not the best at explaining haha
  14. S

Yes the Nolan prefab works fine. I have the most recent version of both Pun and the Pun addon. If I create a new character using the normal set up wizard. Then use the addon section to set it up as a Pun character. Save the prefab. Then set that character to spawn. That's when I get the...
  15. S

So I've used UCC and the Pun 2 addon before and have never had this issue. First of all the demo scene works fine. So there's certainly nothing wrong with the asset in general. However I've created several different characters to test this out with and they all give the same error message...