Recent content by SlimDoughnut

1. S

Text value not updating after subtracting from it?

In my Reload function, I'm trying to update my attributeValueText value so it updates to its new value after being called. The problem is the Debug log shows that the value has changed but the UI text never updates and stays the same value no matter how times it's called. I feel like it has...
  2. S

Referencing variables from ItemViewModules

I'm basically trying to modify an int value that is calculated in a custom ItemViewModule, So when I reload a weapon using an item action the amount needed to reload that weapon is subtracted from the int value.
  3. S

Referencing variables from ItemViewModules

In what way would you recommend referencing ItemViewModule scripts attached to ItemVeiwGrid prefabs?
  4. S

NullReferenceException referencing method from a script

Inside my IvokeAction Method, I am calling a reload method from a script that is attached to my pistol item object that is spawned in the player's hand when equipped. Reload is supposed to reload the weapon's current ammo count equipped or unequipped. InvokeAction: Error:
  5. S

Editing Item Count

Been trying to get the inventory to show the number of bullets in a stack instead of mags per stack similar to the early resident evil titles, how would I go about changing this. My project: Example: