Recent content by shehmir12

1. S

Deathmatch not ending!!!

Hi, @Justin @Andrew I am having an issue with the Deathmatch team setup. The match is not ending and also the UI MiniScoreboard is not updating. I just replace the player and agent prefabs and remove the item wheel Monitor object from UI canvas(because it gives me this error...
  2. S

I am having an issue with category id that I am not understanding

@Justin @Andrew Please see the image below and guide,
  3. S

Ai Not Taking Damage

Ahh... Thank you for reply I put my scenes in Behavior designer UCC Integration folder and the error is gone :). It's weird But that works for me.
  4. S

Ai Not Taking Damage

Hello @Justin @Andrew can you kindly tell me the solution of the issue, and I don't know how this thread is marked as solved? I still having this issue.
  5. S

Ai Not Taking Damage

I just imported some Integration packages in my project can that be the reason behind this?? The Integration packages which I imported are Control Freak and Behavior Designer. And I am not using any shell or projectile with my Weapons.
  6. S

Ai Not Taking Damage

Thank you for your Response I did not Build the Game for Pc I am only building it for mobile and I also did not change any folder structure in my project but can you tell how to update the assembly definition files or how can I check these files. This error happens when I try to shoot the Enemy.
  7. S

Ai Not Taking Damage

Hi @Justin I am having a issue with Enemy AI on Mobile the agent is not taking any damage. I use Log viewer and I found this Error : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.Shared.Game.ObjectPoolBase.InstantiatedWithPoolInternal...