Recent content by ShadowZie

1. S

Unexpected delay when trying to destroy an object

Hello, i made a simple moving navmesh object on plain terrain using behaviortree. I use a script to destory the game object, but when i invoke Destroy(this.gameobject) , it takes up to 3-5 frames (1-2 seconds) to be destroyed. Why does it happen?
  2. S

About obfuscator

Oh, i see thank you, is there link.xml ready for the behavior tree that I can use?
  3. S

About obfuscator

Hey thank you, I checked that and its seems that after I removed the obfuscator Its still doing it any change its unity code striping ?
  4. S

About obfuscator

Hey sorry to ping you again any idea why when I do build the tree will stop working? is it because unity code strip or something?
  5. S

About obfuscator

Thanks, I tested some more things and I tried to remove the obfuscator and for some reason, I still get this error after a build on the editor, the game works fine only when I do build it won't work for some reason any idea why?
  6. S

About obfuscator

I asked him, he doesn't have integration for Behavior Designer can you send me the list of the classes/namespaces etc so I will add them?
  7. S

About obfuscator

Hey, I did a build and I am getting error that the object don't have root object any chance is it because of obfuscator? what classes do I need to add to it? so it will work fine
  8. S

A few questions about Variables

Hey, I mapped it via the inspector and its working perfect now the code never worked for me
  9. S

Hey, in vr when the player crouching the ai won't hit it any tips on how to handle it?

Thank you, I want the agent to attack the player, I don't use the character controller I use search and within distance so the AI does work he finds it and attacks it the thing is when the player will crouch the ai will still attack but he will hit nothing because the player is crouching
  10. S

Hey, in vr when the player crouching the ai won't hit it any tips on how to handle it?

Hey, my ai is working fine but when the player will crouch the ai will still see it and attack but the sword will not hit him any tips on how I should handle it? thank you
  11. S

About search node

Thank you, I checked a few things seems that if I set the stopping distance to something like 1.6 he will not work and will go to the same place but If i set it to 2 it will work fine any idea why?
  12. S

About search node

I think I found the problem, seems it will only run the node only one time, and then when he arrived at a random location he just stopped and won't search why? I did a debug when he search and set target and after he got to the first location he just stopped running the debug but on the tree...
  13. S

About search node

Hey thank you, I tried it but it does kinda work the thing is the AI will go to the same place for some reason and he will stop there:/ Most of the tree is off I left only the death even If I move the mob he will return to the place that he stopped the settings that I did in the photo are fine...
  14. S

About search node

I use the search node and It was working fine but I just notice that the mob sometimes will just go a bit forward and he will just stay there. only if he see a target he will move but if not he will stay in the same place and won't search what should I do? thanks
  15. S

How to stop seeking when shooting?

I got it, because I set update interval for 0.2 it does that, Is there any other way to fix it? then setting it to every tick