Recent content by Setters_Ghost

1. S

Install new version issue

Hello, I have applied the same thing but still, I get the same error when I open the window of opsive package like main manager or character. Can you please help me with this? I have used adventure creator, vegetation packages for the game. Is there any issue with those packages? Please...
  2. S

Hello sir, Thanks for the reply :) I have imported same things as you said. Then also I will try it again and reply to you here. Thank you :) Have a nice day!
  3. S

Demo agent Query

Hello sir, Thanks for your reply :) I will check it again. I have already set these things as per vidoe then also I will check it again. Thank you :) Have a nice day!
  4. S

Hello sir, I have installed lateste pacakge of sopive. First I have deleted opsive pacakge then after I have import opsive latest installer pacakge. It's done. I am sharing its screenshot with you. You can check it. After that in folders, I get opsive package file. So, I have imported it...
  5. S

Demo agent Query

Hello sir, Thanks for the reply :) I have added that item in inventory and set values of useability. that ability active when player near to player but pistol does not fire at that time. So, there is an issue with pistol shooting and also not play the animation. Can you please let me know...
  6. S

Demo agent Query

Hello sir, Can you please help me on NPC fight and use weapons with demo NPC. I have choked in demo seen there is a demo player with demo NPC. demo NPC moves around on specific areas and when player near that NPC then NPC will attack the player. That attack is using the body. Can you please...
  7. S

Unity version upgrade

Hello sir, Screenshots. Thanks :)
  8. S

Unity version upgrade

Hello sir, I have imported the latest pacakge in my project. It's giving me errors. There are 22 errors. My unity version is 2109.4.1f.1 Also, when I imported pacakge that time not getting dialog of 2.2 version like in the video of the guide. Also, I have choked your guide regarding update...
  9. S

Unity version upgrade

Hello sir, I have created a new project and try to add the latest package on that. My new project unity version is 219.4.1f1. I have imported hat package in that project and try to check it's version but it still displays 2.1.10. Before import pacakge, I have checked regarding the unity...
  10. S

Unity version upgrade issue

Ok. Thanks :)
  11. S

Hello sir, Thanks for the reply:) I have to upgrade the version of opsive pacakge. Right? version 2.2 of opsive. Correct? Is this version properly work in 2019.4.1 or I have to change the version of unity like 2019.3.0? Please let me know about the supportive version of unity. Thanks :)
  12. S

Hello sir, I have worked in the 2018.4.3 version of unity. In my project vegetation, adventure creator, opsive , etc.. third party package My game works smoothly sir. When I upgrade my project in 2019.4.1 latest stable version then gives me errors in vegetation and all. So, I have an upgrade...
  13. S

Camera issue

Hello sir, Issue solved. I have changed my character model and set all settings the same as demo character and all. Check layers for all. Issue solved. Thanks :)
  14. S

Camera issue

Hello sir, => Can you send the model to support@opsive.com? -> Ok sir. I will send the model on this id. Thanks :)
  15. S

Camera issue

Hello sir, => Are your walls using the default layer? -> Yes sir. => What values have you adjusted the collision radius to? -> Default is 0.05 I have tried to 0 to 1 value of that. In any case, I can't solve this issue. => Are you able to tell me how to reproduce the problem within the demo...