Recent content by Sekto007

1. S

UIS not working in Standalone build (Standard windows build x86_64) but works in editor play mode

Well, I found out what the issue was... I hadn't made a build in a little while; since my last standalone build I had completed your video tutorial on adding the rarity item attribute. I follow along with your video's in my own project. Everything worked fine after following your video when...
  2. S

UIS not working in Standalone build (Standard windows build x86_64) but works in editor play mode

Using Mono is not an acceptable alternative for me, and I also use the latest version of .NET - not 2.0.... If this is the only option I have than I will have to stop using the Ultimate Inventory System. Just so you are aware this wasn't an issue until I updated to the latest version of...
  3. S

Hello, My Ultimate Inventory System is broken when doing a standalone build (using latest version of UIS). After building it again in Development mode with full log output, this is what I saw. In addition to the above image, here is a snippet from the player.log - can someone please help me...
  4. S

Open / Close inventorry (New way)?

Yeah I had an issue with this at first as well, but after learning about the new approach I actually like it much better now.
  5. S

Several issues related to update(s)

Hey Justin, thanks for your help on this issue. I just tried again with the latest update you put out within the last 24 hours and it seems that the issue has been resolved with my Norman character and having a third person configuration after upgrade even though one never existed before...
  6. S

I'm not using the demo scene in my project because I like to leave them in a virgin state and untouched in a separate project that contains nothing but your assets and the demo scenes so that I can compare them directly to my project. One of the big issues I have is that my project is using URP...
  7. S

Another thing I should mention that might help you diagnose my issue is that I technically own both the Ultimate Character Controller AND the First Person Controller assets separately. While I have used the UCC in the past, with this specific project I am not using it and instead using the...
  8. S

Okay, so the first time I went through the process (I've undone my changes trying to get this working 3 times already) I did this. One of the main issues when I followed this process as you have mentioned was my main character had a lot of functionality overwritten - i.e. he had third person...
  9. S

Hello, I am currently using both the First Person Character Controller and the Ultimate Inventory System. In addition to that I am using Rewired and with my existing project I am using the Rewired integration with the First Person Character Controller. When upgrading to the two latest versions...
  10. S

Item View Slot Restrictions Bug

Cool... thanks for that.
  11. S

I figured this out. I had to modify the Item View Slot Drop Action Set conditions in order to fix this issue. In the demo scene, in the "Integration Demo Item View Slot Drop Action Set" there is a condition in Slot Index 2 (third item in the sequence of conditions). This needed to have a...
  12. S

Hello, I have identified a bug that occurs in my scene with the Item View Slot Restrictions and it also is happening in the UCC Integration demo scene - if you drag an item that is supposed to be restricted from being equipped in your equipped inventory - it will correctly not allow you to...
  13. S

Drag and Drop to Equipment Error

Yay! That worked and solved both of my original issues! Thank you very much for the tip - I think it would be helpful to add more documentation around the UCC/UIS integration and all of the nuances. The single page that is currently provided in documentation and the video for the integration...
  14. S

Drag and Drop to Equipment Error

Hello, First off would like to start by saying I love all of your assets. I have purchased all three main assets from you guys - amazing stuff. So far I've had a lot of luck with all the assets, but I am struggling at the moment with my Equipment UI - specifically the "Drag and Drop"...