Recent content by Scott Hong

1. S

About Animator handling

In the end, you are telling the users to solve it themselves. OK! I SEE!
  2. S

About Animator handling

Obviously, no matter how complex the Behavior Tree gets, I can apply it to my project, but are you saying that I should implement it this complicated way? Why is the Animator out of the scope? Behavior Designer is absolutely correspond with it. If so, why did Opsive include such references in...
  3. S

About Animator handling

When implementing Animator in the Behavior Designer way, there is a problem that the tree becomes very complicated, so Opsive gave us some references. However, it seems that Opsive should provide some examples, not a references. MecWarriors' way has a problem that the speed of NavMeshAgent is...
  4. S

Conditional Abort callback method?

I want to do custom processing when the task is terminated by force due to Conditional Abort. What callback method is called when the task is killed?
  5. S

How can i exchange a External Behavior Tree in run-time.

This problem is also being solved by installing the runtime source package and analyzing it myself.
  6. S

Calling a method from MonoBehaviour

I solved it by installing the runtime source package and analyzing it myself. The user has to do it himself.
  7. S

Base method call

I was able to check by installing the runtime source package. It's not a big deal, but it would have saved lots of time if Opsive had only given a simple answer.
  8. S

Calling a method from MonoBehaviour

Is there any way to call a method in Task from MonoBehaviour?
  9. S

Base method call

In the example sources, overridden OnAwake(), OnStart(), etc. do not call it's base method. Is it OK?? How should I decide whether call the base methods or not since they are hidden.