Recent content by Sangemdoko

1. Sangemdoko

overflow action

I see two issues 1) You are returning the item where it came from when it does not fit instead of overflowing. 2) Item Action Sets are scriptable objects, they cannot keep reference to objects in scenes. You are trying to reference an Inventory component for the Storage Inventory from the...
  2. Sangemdoko

overflow action

You are getting an error in the ItemTransactionCollection. Whenver you get an error the execution stop part way, so it's normal items disapear. Looking at the code my assumption is that your ItemTransactionCollection is trying to add the item to an ItemCollection that does not exist. Most...
  3. Sangemdoko

Hotbar Bug

It seems the reason you have an error when using the SimpleInput, is because it can't find the InputProvider on the Inventory gameobject. Without an InputProvider like our "UnityInput" component, then the SimpleInput will not work. If you don't want to use the Opsive input system then it makes...
  4. Sangemdoko

overflow action

Is there a reason why you made the action a "ItemViewSlotsContainerItemAction"? Apart from that. If the item overflows then that means it was never added in the main inventory. So your InvokeActionInternal function has two mistakes. One is using "m_ItemViewSlotsContainer" to get the main...
  5. Sangemdoko

Save errors in integration with UCC

I just tried with a thousand assault rifles and had no errors, So I think we're good :)
  6. Sangemdoko

Save errors in integration with UCC

I tried to follow exactly what you did in the video and I don't get any errors. Note that this issue might have already been fixed for the upcoming update because someone reported a similar issue before and we fixed it. Also next time, please whenever you have an error or warning you are...
  7. Sangemdoko

Managing mech parts attachment with UIS

The ItemDefinition should never change at runtime. What you can change is Mutable Items attributes. If your mech item has item attributes of type itemDefinitionAmounts or multiple item attributes (1 for each slot) of type ItemDefinition, then you can set the ItemDefinition reference of those...
  8. Sangemdoko

Projectile

I just looked at the code, and you are right. The ImpactLayers and SurfaceLayers are always being overwritten by the Default or external ImpactDamage layers. I'll make it optional in the next update with a boolean field. As for the tooltips, It's a bad habbit of mine of copy pasting the...
  9. Sangemdoko

How to get ammo count in variables?

I'm afraid we don't have a property for getting the "ammo" of an NPC. Simply because the NPC can have many weapons, many ammo, so there is not just one count. If you know the ammo itemDefinition, you can get how many ammo the NPC has in his inventory. But it won't tell you how much is already...
  10. Sangemdoko

Hotbar Bug

The order of initialization is important. You need to initialize things before they are used, not after. If you compare your code with mine you'll see that you were adding the item to the hotbar before you initialize it, that's not the correct way. Thank you for the screenshot. Now I see the...
  11. Sangemdoko

Projectile

It is a bit confusing but there is a good reason for this. There are two ways you can fire projectiles. 1. Spawning a projectile 2. Using something like a weapon to fire the projectile (a.k.a IProjectileOwner) When a weapon fires a projectile then you have 3 options for defining the damage 1...
  12. Sangemdoko

Imported CSV file, modified Category did not take effect

I had a look at your csv file. It took me a while to figure it out but turns out the import/export system is getting confused because you have two attributes with the same name "Health". One as a category attribute and another as an item definition attribute. This is not something that is...
  13. Sangemdoko

Imported CSV file, modified Category did not take effect

This is just changing the values? Nothing else? Could you send me your CSV file. It might help me replicate the issue one my end
  14. Sangemdoko

Hotbar Bug

I'm sorry you are struggling with this so much. The initialization needs to be done first, before anything. public void SetCardToEmptySlot(string itemName) //最初の一つに指定カードをセット { itemHotbar.Initialize(false);//Hotbarをリセット itemActionBinding.Initialize(false); //Reset if (EmptyCount() ==...
  15. Sangemdoko

CraftingRecipeEditorUtility campare bug

Ah good find! Thank you for letting me know. I'll add this fix in the next update
Back