Recent content by Saint

1. S

Bug with Custom Random Item Dropper - All Attributes of item from same type get the same value

Those changes sound awesome! Im in no hurry, got lots of other stuff to do so I can wait for the changes. I used the demo database and duplicated it, I indeed have the BaseAttack Attribute under the Item Definition Attributes list. I didn't understand what that means, sorry. Gonna change all...
  2. S

Bug with Custom Random Item Dropper - All Attributes of item from same type get the same value

Hello, I just implemented this solution: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-inventory-system/item-objects/item-and-currency-droppers/custom-random-item-dropper/ It works good but when I trigger an item drop, all items of the dropped type get their Attribute updated to the same...
  3. S

Random stats on item generation

Thats awesome, thanks alot for the effort!
  4. S

Random stats on item generation

Hello, I am trying to create a diablo like item system. When an enemy is killed, items that are dropped will have a random rarity, random attack, random crit chance... Is there any kind of solution built into the UIE or any good way to achive what I am trying to do?