Recent content by RustyChicken

1. RustyChicken

Playmaker Integrations

So if I am using playmaker to just control things like menus, playing sounds on triggers, controlling lights etc I don’t actually need any of the integrations?
  2. RustyChicken

Playmaker Integrations

Not exactly sure which section to post this as it includes, well, everything lol. I am using the third person controller, inventory, and behavior designer along with all three moves packs, and I wanted to integrate Playmaker with these as well, so does anyone know if I only use 1 integration or...
  3. RustyChicken

Change NPC Speed

So for my npc just add the ability speed change and set my values there?
  4. RustyChicken

Change NPC Speed

Ok, I am sure this has been answered by someone at some point in time, I just can’t find it. Quite simply how do I adjust the speed of my NPC’s that are controlled by Behavior Designer, say to slow their walk speed down or make them run slower than normal?
  5. RustyChicken

Firing Off Playmaker FSM's

Awesome, thanks! I will check that after work today!
  6. RustyChicken

Trying to learn Opsive controllers and inventory systems!

Trying to learn Opsive controllers and inventory systems!
  7. RustyChicken

Firing Off Playmaker FSM's

So, i have an fsm that should play a sound when the player hits the box collider set as a trigger. When i use ANY other controller it works fine, but i rebuilt my project when i got the Opsive controller, I rebuilt the fsm, and now it doesnt work at all. Anyone have any ideas on how to help?