Recent content by rokgin

1. R

Custom shape inventory grid

I really like the additions and it's such a happy coincidence that your update came at an exact time when I started working on a project that relies on item shape. UIS is part of every project of mine and I will definitely use some of the systems from item shape by adapting the code a bit, It...
  2. R

:D don't know if this is a coincidence, but I just got the update notification with the shape inventory
  3. R

The manual says that custom shape inventory grid is going to be majorly changed, there has been a few updates since, but I did not see anything in the update summaries about it yet. I just wanted to check if that is still the case as I have no urgency implementing it so I might as well wait for...
  4. R

FixedSizeItemCollection/empty items not working

That's good to hear that you are actively working on it, I am using my own UI, but the database and implementations are so convenient that it's worth using Opsive solution even without using your UI system. Also I have spent a whole day implementing the Inventory system and using placeholder...
  5. R

Oh, that's a shame, hopefully for your next update you can consider implementing it, as for now I have started writing my own collection, but there are so many layers on which systems fails with null items and this not being my code I don't know how many things I will have to change, so for the...
  6. R

Am I'm missing something, but it seems that the FixedSizeItemCollection just doesn't work, as it stands, all preconfigured items disappear at runtime and even if I fix that part, 0 quantity items or null items cause errors on many layers of the code, no matter what I try, I cannot get empty...