Recent content by robson

1. robson

Mirror Networking for UCC Add-on

@Matt You can count on me to help with the tests.?(y)
  2. robson

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

Cool @Matt, thank you very much for the response. I'll try to stop me against the "bad guys" as much as I can. In my case, I think it is better to use Mirror, because of the flexibility I will have regarding servers, especially linux. I do not know if I could get a linux server with Photon. In...
  3. robson

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

Matt, thank you very much for your response. I'm an experienced programmer, but I'm starting now in the gaming world, I still have several questions about how multiplayer works. I bought UCC and am really impressed with the quality of the asset. My game design is a Survival, in the style of...
  4. robson

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

Photon is a problem for those who want to make dedicated servers. I have read in several places that Photon can not help in case of saving player states on the server and load again when the player returns to play at another time. But I think it's a good start to work. I'm going to wait for the...
  5. robson

PUN 2 Multiplayer Addon

@Matt Thanks for being an addon Mirror, because Photon does not meet many styles of games, such as Survivals (which is my case). It is very difficult to create a dedicated server with constructs, status, inventories being saved on the server for Photon, not counting the limit of CCU numbers. I...
  6. robson

Remove, or set to "0" - ammo amount

Ok, thank you
  7. robson

Remove, or set to "0" - ammo amount

Hello, could anyone help me, please? I'm trying to remove only the AssaultRifle from my inventory, however, when I call "inventory.RemoveItem (itemType, slotID, false);" and always removes the bullet TOGETHER with the gun and I do not want that to happen. Does anyone know how to ONLY remove the...