Recent content by roberthoner

1. R

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Maybe a video demo showing the basic features? I think people mostly would like to see something concrete to know they're not wasting their time waiting. I'd personally be happy with a pre-release with basic features working. It'd give me the opportunity to start integrating and providing...
  2. R

Thank you for all your hard work and persistence! Can't wait to start integrating it.
  3. R

Hey, I understand your hesitation to give specific dates. Just curious how things are looking. It's been a month since you submitted your changes to Opsive. Are you just waiting on a stamp of approval from them before submitting to the Asset Store?
  4. R

@Pesadelo do Espantalho Thank you for taking on this task! Looks like a fairly complicated undertaking from what I can see. I'm a senior software engineer and happy to help out however I can (free of charge). I'm eager to get UCC working with Mirror and don't want to start from scratch. Keep...