Recent content by Rin-Dev

1. Rin-Dev

Possibility of replacing the melee animation system?

That sounds a lot easier than what I was trying to do! Thanks for the advice on how to advance forward with this.
  2. Rin-Dev

Sorry to bother again in such a short amount of time, but I'm curious to know Should I wait for the new update before trying to adapt my system? Is it going to change a lot? I probably should have asked this before, but it didn't hit me until I reread the first reply.
  3. Rin-Dev

A small update Not all hope is lost! I'm working with it as a normal ability that can only be activated when using certain item definitions. I'm currently digging to see how UCC actually controls melee animations. I really want to make it more ingrained into the UCC systems. Right now its...
  4. Rin-Dev

Thanks! I'm working hard at it. Haven't been able touch it much today but I'm going to try and work the code into an ability with a custom melee weapon script. I want to make it an almost seamless transition to get one system working or reverting back. Might take a little longer than I thought...
  5. Rin-Dev

No worries! I actually have a video that shows my system in action. It takes multiple button inputs based on an enum and a graph asset.
  6. Rin-Dev

Just a tiny little bump. I've tried looking through the controller and try to grasp the ability system. From what I understand, the Use ability just channels the weapon script on the object itself. So I have to make a melee weapon inherited script, blank out the use function, and call the...
  7. Rin-Dev

I have a system I've made that activates animations based on combo inputs. I'm trying to find a way to incorporate this into UCC but I don't know how I'd go about replacing the melee animation system without breaking everything else. Any help or guidance in the right direction would be great!
  8. Rin-Dev

Question about Melee Attack Combo

I don't mean to bring up an old topic, but I'm also having trouble getting proper combos in. The issue is with the sequence option. I have 2 states set up with item substates of 2 and 3 respectively. I have allow combos selected and when I attack, I go through the moves just fine. The...