Recent content by Riddick

1. R

Instantiate AI - Animations datas overwritten by local datas

Hi, I have a problem with animations sync when instantiate AI charactere over the network. First, here is the procedure I followed to instantiate the AI charactere over the network: 1) instantiate AI charactere on the Master Client using PunObjectPool.Instantiate 2) Send RaiseEvent containing...
  2. R

Ignore low speed deplacements

Hi, I'm looking for a proper way to ignore low speed deplacements with UCC. Using a pad controller, if i slightly move the left stick, my character walks very very slowly, i assume it's a normal comportement. But i would like to ignore slow deplacements for gameplay reasons. I found a way by...
  3. R

Control melee attack damages during animation

Thanks for help Andrew.
  4. R

Works good ! Thank you Justin. Have you any idea why the inspector visualization of an overrided script does not show properly ? My overrided class : using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions; using UnityEngine; public class MeleeWeaponOverride : MeleeWeapon { private bool...
  5. R

Hi, I'm developping a game with melee attacks. I want be able to controle when the weapon (sword) can damage ennemies during the animation. 1) At the start of the animation i want the damages are OFF because my character charges his sword attack, and i want prevent he hits ennemies in his back...