Recent content by RedStage

1. R

Removing UCC asmdefs

Hey! Is it possible to remove the UCC assembly definitions without breaking the asset? I would love to access some of my other classes from inside Locomotion component, but unfortunately we have tried to set our own code to use assembly definitions twice but both times there have been problems...
  2. R

Is there a way to get all current SharedVariable types ina MonoBehaviour inspector?

I'm making a component which can, for example toggle a bool variable in a BehaviourTree. Is there any way to get all current SharedVariable types in an inspector, for example in a dropdown, similar to the variable type selection inside the BehaviourTree (pictured)?
  3. R

Evaluation logic question!

We used the Interrupt/Perform Interruption as a workaround with our problem. If we exit the Sequence because our Conditional2 fails, we have a lower priority extra Sequence. This Sequence has an identical conditional as Conditional1 in the first branch and if that first conditional is still true...
  4. R

After Conditional2 returns FAILURE, why do we go to Idle and stay there forever, regardless of Conditional1 returning SUCCESS every frame? If this were an enemy AI Conditional1 = Can I reach Player? Conditional2 = Did attack hit (SUCCESS) or did player dodge the attack (FAILURE) So when an...
  5. R

Thank you for answering! Here is a pic of the tree when it's running! At this point we are just running Idle since the Sequence has already failed at Conditional2, and will not reevaluate unless Conditional1 or Conditional2 return something else than their current TaskStatus. Our expectations...
  6. R

Hello! I'm having trouble understanding the evaluation logic. In my example tree in the attachments I have a Selector which has two children; a Sequence and a plain old Idle. Conditional1 and 2 are Compare SharedBool Conditionals that compare the variables Bool1 and Bool2 respectively, and they...