Recent content by Poiu

1. P

Behaviour of inventory grid elemets selection (touchscreen / android)

Im really looking forward for v1.1. Looks like I will not put any major more work on my UI and just wait until it will be realesed. I guess it will take few months as was written on some other threads? About selecting the button. I just noticed, that for example closing inventory screen needs...
  2. P

I was thinking about just list of scripts, I mean only their names. But I believe changes will impact most of scripts anyway. Im modifying scripts to fit my needs. At my game, player will be able to put his character together from limbs of various creatures, so for example I had to modify...
  3. P

Thank you for such quick response! I didn't expect it so fast ; ] I will play with it tomorrow and post my progress, because today I got day for "tidy up" my project. Will there be post some kind of changelog for v1.1? List of modified scripts will be enough as for me. I'm modifying a lot of...
  4. P

Hello. So I guees grid elements at inventory are selected onMouseOver. On touchscreen I need to keep my finger on the screen and swipe over grid elements to select them (mimicing mouse movement). After I click unselected element, action popup is shown, but that element is not selected...
  5. P

Changing attack from "fire1" to UIButton or bool + android issue

Sorry for such late reply. I tried android build from demo scene some time ago and it was working, thats why I was 100% sure that I messed up something and I found what was wrong. So what was actualy causing problem: Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Down at "Optimization"...
  6. P

1. I managed to solve this problem by adding option to use buttons at "KeyStringInput" struct, and changing "CharacterInput" to match new KeyStringInput syntax. I like UIS input system, so I wanted to keep its functionality in case I would like to release my game for PC at some point. 2. There...
  7. P

Hello again. This time I got 2 questions, but I would like to post them together. 1. Im working on android game, so I would like to change controls to UI buttons. Interaction, and movement were pretty easy to swap, but Im struggling on changing melee attack trigger. Is there any easy way to...
  8. P

Database Names Generator

I have been looking there, but I missed it somehow. Thanks for help ; ]
  9. P

Database Names Generator

Hello. I have seen some post here at forum (quote below) about Database Names Generator and there is script responsible for editor, but I wonder how to run it?