Recent content by Paramedic

1. P

Prevent open when no action ticked makes tooltip action not appear for item with actions

So I checked it now, and yes I was able to fix this all errors, but there were still problem with anchoring tooltip. I tried to replace script with it you provided me in this post: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/problem-with-anchoring-panel-tooltip.9258/ Tooltip started position...
  2. P

Prevent open when no action ticked makes tooltip action not appear for item with actions

After opening inventory: -> Pointing on my inventory canvas ->Pointing on Hotbar Item View Slot Container -> Pointing on Item Description Panel Beside that seems like paneltooltip is not opening anymore on my weapon slot (what I want), but I got this errors, and wrong tooltip spawning...
  3. P

I update now but this update is messing up everything in project. I unticked, Demo,Item views, Prefabs. I have an errors on the start, and also my hotbar panel made according to this topic: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/feature-request-hot-bar-improvement.9166/ Is not showing up...
  4. P

I am not sure if your change made another bug, but I was not changing anything in my inventory prefab since you fixed this bug, but I have weapon slot which is excluded from any actions, but anyway action panel is appearing what was not happening before. So Weapon slot has no any actions...
  5. P

Problem with anchoring panel tooltip

Yes it works! That was fast.
  6. P

Problem with anchoring panel tooltip

Previously I was using this tutorial: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-align-the-top-left-corner-of-item-action-panel-to-the-top-right-corner-of-item-slot.8018/ To set panel tooltip on right top of item slot. I was forced to use another solution because it was not cooperating...
  7. P

[Feature Request] Hot-bar improvement

Okay I can see scene 6.1, I can just equip items to item hotbar, I could make a special category Consumable, and then I can use number 1-5 to use item in specific slot. But all I can see is assigning this items in the inventory canvas, but how to display also this x equipment view as the hotbar...
  8. P

[Feature Request] Hot-bar improvement

To be honest I am shocked that hotbar has not basic features in my opinion. This is common solution in games that hotbar is part of the inventory grid so my feature request is down below: 1. Possibility to add synchronized hotbars that will be displayed in the inventory and in other place...
  9. P

Hey I have a problem, -> when I tick "Prevent open when no action" panel tooltop does not trigger -> when I UNtick "Prevent open when no action" panel tooltop shows up correctly, and on item without actions it shows only cancel button I want to not show an tooltip with an items with no...
  10. P

[Warnings] CharacterInput

Hey, I started have this 3 warnings displayed, what can be a reason?
  11. P

[Bug] The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported

Unfortunately it still appears even when I added this to the field:
  12. P

[Bug] The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported

In my main project I started to have weird error displayed, no during gameplay, but after save of any script: I could not figure it out where the problem is, but actually it was not making any gameplay errors so I ignored it. After some time I discovered, that when I enter debug mode in...
  13. P

ItemViewSlotContainerItemActionHandler and chests

I want to have ItemViewSlotContainerItemActionHandler and ItemViewSlotsContainerCategoryItemActionSetBinding to handle moving items from chest to inventory by pressing keyboard key. Unfortunately it does not work. When I open chest, ActionHandler turns off: When I try to turn it on I got an...