Recent content by Ozymandiaz

1. O

how to auto-aiming in third person top-down?

i already check aimassist but it seems to be for third person. need i write auto aim script for top-down?
  2. O

please help using drive ability

i use VehicleStandardInput in edy's vehicle physics. my car script are just set VehicleStandardInput's enable state change in OnEnterVehicle and OnExitVehicle inherite by IDriveSource.
  3. O

yes, my tested environment is below: Unity: 2019.3.10f1 Third Person Controller: 2.2 Edy's Vehicle Physics: 5.3 and so do i. even if the teleport option is on, there is a phenomenon in which the character does not immediately get in the car and tries to get to the ability starting point. i've...
  4. O

i'm just tested with breakpoint on Drive.AbilityStopped. and i found that the fall ability to stops the drive ability. when moving the drive ability front in order than fall ability in UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs component's Abilities section, it does not cause problems. and also, i adjust...
  5. O

please see this video, 0:00 ~ 1:27 is original demo scene not modified. after 1:27 is tested by create new character.
  6. O

yes i reproduce within the demo scene. when i adjust DriverLocation position after follow step below, character are popout from the car 0. open demo scene. 1. delete original nolan character 2. create character from character manager wizard. 3. add drive ability, set object id to 14. 4. add...
  7. O

i try to make car with other car model instead skycar. i'm using edy's vehicle physics and synty studio's polygon heist assets in third person controller top-down camera, character. and i made my car by replacing the asset based on skycar. i also wrote vehicle script for my car based on...
  8. O

Stylized Projectile Pack into Third Person Controller

i try to Stylized Projectile Pack into third person controller. is this correct approach? i want to know, it might be need to surface effect. best regards.
  9. O

how to positioning character's arm to assign assault rifle?

thanks a lot, i solved this problem, but i have another problem. when i using non dominant hand ik, reload animation is weird. please see below video in 0:47 after: is this problem is relative to character's proportions? best regards.
  10. O

how to positioning character's arm to assign assault rifle?

hello, i try to make assult rifle and assign to my character. character and weapon are generated good, but it has weird arm positioning. please see below screenshot. i use third person topdown. how can i fix it? best regards.