Recent content by Overlogical

1. O

A* Integration link in PDF broken

Hi, I want to integrate A* with Behaviour designer and movement pack but the link in the pdf in the integration folder resolves to an opsive Not found site. I logged in with my Invoice number and on the integrations download page I can find lots of integration but not A* for behaviour designer...
  2. O

Behavior Tree Variables do not ever update / set initial value using property mapping

Thanks! That explains alot. Will mark this as solved, thank you for taking the time
  3. O

Behavior Tree Variables do not ever update / set initial value using property mapping

It works on a normal gameobject, but when i try it on a prefab, the same error occurs. Is there something that needs to be done different with prefabs?
  4. O

Where should i set a breakpoint? on the property declaration? I am sure the script itself is being called. A break point in the start function gets called. I have used the variable in an int comparison to see if it changes its value from one, but it did not.
  5. O

Hello. I would like to set a variable inside my behavior tree to the value of another variable of the same type inside a monobehaviour script on the same gameObject using property mapping. I have set the property selection of the variable to the appropriate property in the script, but when...
  6. O

[BUG] Demo Character Preset Problems After Different Import Order (TPC+FPC)

I have the exact same problem, please help.