Recent content by oldmanwizard

1. O

How to properly set up Collision/Trigger detection

I've got it working :) The problem was I was calling the behaviour tree from an object that wasn't colliding with the trigger and I had a misunderstanding about what Other Game Object was. It was my understanding that other game object (the object that entered the trigger) was an object that...
  2. O

My apologies I meant "lower priority" not "low priority". I've taken the time to watch the videos beforehand hence why I'm here asking for a different explanation. I will rewatch the videos while I wait for a helpful response in the meantime. Thanks :)
  3. O

So I shouldn't set sequence to low priority?
  4. O

Update: I've forgotten to make the Sequence low priority. Since then I've done so and still have troubles. Now the Has Entered Trigger task shows an X with a circle around it.
  5. O

I have the Has Entered Trigger task reevaluating but it still returns unsuccessfully I have a object named Trigger with the tag Trigger with a collision sphere with the is trigger box checked and a rigidbody. I then have a object with a collision sphere and rigid body named head sensor that...
  6. O

I've been stuck on this for so long. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm a novice so if anyone could give a thorough explanation that would be great thank you for your time :)