1. N

Items and character question

i haven't solved that one yet :/
  2. N

ah, ok. tnx
  3. N

trying to create melee weapon but item manager says it needs a melee animation controller and it won't let me. what's up with that? i followed melee tutorial on your YouTube page and you don't add any controllers.
  4. N

ahh, i knew something wasn't right. so if i wan't to add a bow from the start i would add it it as a regular item? but it can only be a pickup item if i want to, yeah? also one more question, frag is added to default loadout but is never loaded. always zero on start. edit: yes, everything works...
  5. N

yes i have, it's similar to other items, but on your default character (nolan prefab) there is no bow on the rig anywhere and yet it's there when u pick it up at runtime. that's the confusing part:) i replicated your rig and character exactly as it is and it works on nolan but not on my rig. so...
  6. N

here, first picture is nolanpun prefab hierarchy (no bow), second one is nolan in runtime. where do you spawn bow? all other weapons are already there hidden except for bow. that's what i don't understand. and bow has an animator, it's a default demo bow.
  7. N

hey again i created my own fps hands and added everything to my character rig, first person items group with same layout as nolan demo (fps arms, left and right too). all the scripts and everything works fine except for the bow. i don't understand bow system. there only seems to be arrow...
  8. N

hey, sorry I've been away for weekend. no, I actually just played around with camera culling mask layers if I remember correctly:)
  9. N

solved the invisible weapons. all 3rd person weapon groups were subcharacter layer and all sub game objects too, except for shotgun. so I changed all top groups to subcharacter and all parented objects (clips, guns...) to default. now they show in game:)
  10. N

and that's the trajectory situation. if a change layer to default on items-primaryfraggrenade at runtime then I see line renderer
  11. N

that's how it looks. I don't know why. 3d person rendered items are setup the same as in demo. shotgun is the only visible, but i can't find the difference
  12. N

as far as I understand layers are a bit different, apart from that I only changed shaders and everything else works exactly the same. even with two cameras I just had to change few things and sniper scope rt works just fine. post processing too. as far as changing pipelines, I totally agree...
  13. N

my mistake, I tried again in standard and it works (grenade and trajectory) I only have problems in hdrp (possibly layer problem), but invisible 3d person weapons are still a problem. only shotgun can be seen even in standard rp. I can give you screen shots of certain scripts settings if u want...
  14. N

Ok I understand. the only problem because of this is that trajectory is only visible in editor. and when u say that object isn't actually thrown I have a new problem now. I actually see both hands when I throw a grenade: the one that is thrown and for a second I can see the arm with grenade that...
  15. N

it doesn't work, something is overriding primaryfraggrenade object to subcharacter layer on play no matter the settings in throwableitem