Recent content by Nemeannostream

1. N

Cursor leaves a task node's Comment text box after typing the first letter into it

I'm currently using 2022.3.19f1 of Unity and 1.7.7p1 of Behavior Designer. Sorry, I assumed the "Check for updates" option in preferences would've shown me a pop-up or something when there was a new version of Behavior Designer out. I'll update now and see if that fixes it. Updated to 1.7.8 and...
  2. N

Cursor leaves a task node's Comment text box after typing the first letter into it

When in Behavior Designer and typing into any task's Comment field, my cursor gets removed after typing a single key into it, so that I'm forced to click back into the text box to continue typing the rest of my comment. Don't know what causes it.
  3. N

Is there a page of documentation for the various attributes we can use to customize the Inspector?

I've been looking around for a page similar to the task attributes page with a list of the various attributes we can add to variables, but can't seem to find one. I'd like to have an easy way to look up the various ways I can limit what the variables can be, and it's kind of janky to type in...